Download printable version
30 hrs per week (8.45am - 3.15pm with two 15 minute breaks), term time including 5 non-pupil days
We are looking for an experienced and committed Learning Support Assistant to support the learning of a child in Early Years with language, communication and social needs. This 1 to 1 Learning Support Assistant post will include monitoring, observing and helping to implement an individual education plan to aid the child's academic and pastoral progress. It is important that you have patience, understanding and empathy for the complex needs of the child.
You must have:
· Experience of working with autistic spectrum disorders
· Experience of speech and language strategies
· Experience of supporting challenging behaviour
· Experience of work within an educational setting.
· Clear and concise written and verbal communication. GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
· The ability to work as part as a team, to be flexible, solutions focused and good humoured at all times
Application closes Friday 25th September Interviews Tuesday 29th September
Information about the School
Lyons Hall Primary school is a popular and successful Braintree school. It is the first school of the Learning Pathways Academy Trust which also includes Braiswick Primary in Colchester and White Hall Academy in Clacton-On-Sea.