Download printable version
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint an exceptional Office Administrator to start immediately, or after a period of notice, to join our dedicated team.
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary School, part of the Rosary Trust, is an over-subscribed, thriving Academy in the heart of Chelmsford. We are ambitious, striving to provide outstanding education whilst developing and embracing the unique talents of every child.
The normal working pattern will be 8.30am till 3.00pm Monday to Friday. In addition we require INSET days to be within the contract plus an additional two weeks during the holiday period.
Salary: New Essex Scale 5 (Range 8 - 11) Annual salary if full time £19,945 - £21,166
Hours: Monday - Friday 30 hours per week 46.7 week contract
Actual salary £14,484 plus 2.75% 2020 increase to be added in October 2020.
We wish to appoint a person:
· who subscribes to our mission and core values;
· with proven experience or knowledge of working with SIMS;
· who works effectively in key professional areas i.e. Admissions and Pupil Census;
· who can work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude and attention to detail;
· with good literacy and numeracy skills with GCSE grades for English and mathematics A to C;
· with excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
· with good organisational and interpersonal skills to the benefit of our children, parents, parishioners and visitors;
· who will nurture partnerships between our school, parents, parishes, Diocese and the wider community.
We can offer:
· a happy working and learning environment;
· a highly dedicated and qualified team;
· a strong and committed Governing Body;
· a supportive school and parish community;
· an opportunity for collaboration within our Deanery and MAT (https://www.therosarytrust.co.uk/)
Electronic applications should be made to Mrs Roche at email@example.com, or posted and marked for her attention.
Application and other forms available by contacting Mrs Reilly, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary School became an Academy as of 1st May 2012 and joined the Rosary Trust on 1st September 2019.