Download printable version
Pay Range Grade A
Position Start Date 08th November 2020
Contract Type 5 hours a week / term time (37weeks)
Contract Term Permanent
Application Close 30th September 2020
Why Deneholm Primary School?
Our Mission at Deneholm Primary School is to develop a school which is strongly based within our local community. Our purpose is to provide an education which is relevant, broad and balanced for all, enabling pupils to develop both their academic skills and personal qualities. We are an Ofsted "good" school with Personal Development and Welfare being rated as "outstanding". "The school's work to promote pupils' personal development, behaviour and welfare is outstanding." Ofsted 2018
· Be committed to our school's ethos of positivity
· Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
· Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
· Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
· Competitive salaries
· Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
· Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
· Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
· Becoming part of a growing organisation
· A health and wellbeing package
· A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. To contact the recruitment team for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.