Download printable version
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) required to start as soon as possible.
Location: Leigh Beck Junior School, Canvey island
Salary: Band 3 - Point 11-17 (Actuual salary £16,260 - £32.5 hours per week - 45.6 week contract
Hours: Monday - Friday 32.5 hours per week 45.6 week contract)
Band 3 Point 11 - 17 (Actual salary £16,260 - £18,311) plus 2.75% 2020 increase to be added in October 2020.
Leigh Beck Junior School is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and committed HLTA who has experience of teaching KS2. The role will involve teaching sets and covering teachers for PPA.
Please apply if you:
- Meet the Higher Level Teaching Assistant standards or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Have excellent numeracy/literacy skills - educated to a minimum of GCSE C in Maths and English
- Can use ICT effectively
- Have a working knowledge and experience of implementing national curriculum and other relevant learning programmes/strategies
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Able to develop positive relationships with children and adults
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Karen Egleton who will arrange a telephone appointment with a member of SLT.