Download printable version
Barnes Farm Infant School
Term Time Only
Pay Band - Band 1 National Pay Spine 1
(£17,711-£18,065 pro rata)
We are looking to appoint a reliable, caring, adaptable, motivated and enthusiastic Midday Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 12:00 - 13:15.
The successful candidates must:
- Be able to follow guidance from the Midday Supervisor and assist with the management of the dining hall to enable a calm and enjoyable lunch for our pupils.
- In collaboration with other midday colleagues and senior staff creatively manage and implement interesting and stimulating activities for lunchtime play.
- Oversee the pupils in the playground with positive engagement to ensure a safe and happy play time experience.
- Ensure First Aid protocols are followed including adherence to record keeping.
- Implement the Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Policy consistently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to use their own initiative.
Our friendly team will support you and training will be provided.
For more information about our school, please visit: www.barnesfarminfants.co.uk
Visits to the schools are strongly encouraged and can be booked by phoning 01245 467474 or emailing email@example.com
If you are interested in applying or would like a tour of the school beforehand, please contact Mrs Robinson at the school tel. 01245 467474
Deadline for applications Midday Thursday 10 September 2020
Interviews will take place week commencing 14 September 2020.
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership Trust
Everyone in our community is committed to working collaboratively, enabling all to experience a successful journey to become a confident, resilient, respectful and lifelong learner who aspires to be the very best they can be.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
Information about the School
Barnes Farm Infant School is a school for 4 -7 year old children in Chelmsford, Essex. We have a wonderful team of staff, active and informed governors and supportive families who all help the children to be safe and happy and to make exceptional progress. It is our aim to make sure that all members of our school community are supported and feel included and valued.
The children are divided into classes according to age. Children will progress through the National Curriculum on an individual basis with appropriate individual educational plans being provided for children with special educational needs and for gifted and talented pupils.