Download printable version
Permanent post - Part time - 5 days a week (10 hours per week - 3PM TO 5PM)
52 week a year
Salary:Scale 1 Christus Catholic TrustEssex Academies)
Point Range: 1- £17,364 Full Time Equivalent plus £609 outer fringe allowance- Actual Salary £4,844.5
Location: StTeresa's Catholic Primary, Basildon, Essex
Start date: 14th September 2020 (an earlier or late start date will be considered)
The Christus Catholic Trust seek to appoint a reliable, caring, conscientious and committed cleaner to join the team of ancillary staff at St Teresa's Catholic Primary,Basildon,Essex.
The ideal candidate will:
· be committed to ensure the academy is kept to its current high standards, ensuring that pupils and staff are able to learn and work in a clean and welcoming environment.
· Undertake general cleaning duties, including: dusting, moping, cleaning toilets and communal areas
· Other cleaning duties as an when required
Information about the Academy:
St Teresa's Catholic Primary is located at Pitsea, Basildon and is part of a multi academy trust (The Christus Catholic Trust), which currently has6 primary schools. Currently catering for around 230 pupils, the academy boasts an excellent local reputation which provide an excellent working and learning environment.
The academy and The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
· a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals across the academy and Trust, who work together and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities.
· Ongoing training and support by the friendly team
· Well-motivated and enthusiastic children
· Very supportive Parents and Governors
· A culture of enjoyment and achievement
St Teresa's Catholic Primary and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date: Tuesday, 18th August by midday.
Interviews will be held on:Tuesday, 2nd September 2020
For an application pack please contact the Trust HR Manager on palomaGI@Christus.org.uk. A completed application form and all other related documents should be sent by email to: palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
If you experience any difficulties downloading the forms, please contact the above email address and you will be emailed the application pack.
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted