Download printable version
Role:Senior MiddaySupervisor to start Sept/Oct 2020
Salary: Band2 Point 3-5
Permanent Contract -12.5 hours per week 11:30am - 2:00pm
Monday - Friday (45.6 weeks per year Contract)
We are looking to appoint a hardworking and reliable Senior Midday Supervisor to manage our team of midday assistants and support and supervise children at lunchtime in the dining hall and in the playgrounds; to encourage good manners, appropriate behaviour and social interaction skills.
The role will involve:
- Managing the team of Midday Assistants and ensuring adequate daily cover for pupils during the lunchtime period
- Planning lunchtime activities
- Supporting the Midday team with resolving issues and ensuring excellent safeguarding practice at all times
- The transition of pupils from class to the dining hall and the school playground and back to class at the end of lunchtime
- The supervision and support of pupils whilst they eat
- The promotion and supervision of positive and active play and pupil relationships
- Health, safety, security and basic first aid (after relevant training)
- Pupil discipline and behaviour management
Previous experience of working with children is essential and previous line management experience will be an advantage.
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Karen Egleton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.