Download printable version
Extended Services Supervisor requiredSeptember/October 2020
Hours to be negotiated: 07:00 - 09:30 or 15:00 - 18:00 or both (please call to discuss options)
Plus School Holiday hours available
Band 3 Point 6-10
Maple Grove Primary School is looking to recruit an Extended Services Supervisor to lead, manage and organise the day to day running of our Breakfast, Afterschool and Holiday Clubs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivery of a wide range of creative and enjoyable activities (in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage where applicable), promoting healthy lifestyles and healthy eating. You will be responsible for health and safety, conduct and well being of pupils attending the clubs and supervision of staff.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have:
- a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Play Work, Early Years, NNEB, or equivalent
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- First aid would be an advantage, but training can be arranged
- Have good knowledge of health and safety, equality, Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Ability to cook meals and knowledge of food hygiene
- Ability to manage a small team
We can offer you:
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- Possibility of additional Midday Assistant contract and additional hours in other roles
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Karen Egleton, Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check along with all relevant safeguarding checks. Maple Grove Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.