Download printable version
Trust Finance Assistant
Starting date negotiable
Salary: Band B Point 7 - 12 (£19,380.54 to £21,390.68)
Hours: 35 hours per week (hours negotiable), 52.14 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Finance Assistant to join our Central Trust Finance Team. The successful candidate would be a well organised and efficient all-rounder, preferably with an interest in finance. Minimum qualification of A-C grade in Maths and English GCSE are required.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Finance Officer. The role will include:
- Processing all creditor invoices to purchase ledger
- Basic administration duties, including filing, scanning and photocopying
- Liaising with link officers within our Trust schools
- Supporting the Senior Finance Officer with month end tasks and procedures
We will offer you:
- 25 days paid holiday per annum - 30 days after 5 years' service
- Auto enrolment into the (LGPS) Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance programme
- Recognised continuous service within local government
You will liaise with colleagues and work collaboratively with staff in our Trust schools.
Qualifications and experience: No professional qualifications are required for the role.
For an application form and/or informal conversation regarding the role, please contact Miss Abbie Stonehouse, Trust HR/Recruitment Assistant on:
Telephone: 01375 648901
Closing date: Midday Friday 7th August 2020
Interviews: w/c 10th August 2020 - Interviews will be held via zoom
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust (MAT) incorporated around the principles and values of the international co-operative movement. These are Equality, Equity, Democracy, Self-help, Self-Responsibility and Solidarity, along with the ethical values of openness, honesty, social responsibility and caring for others. These values and principles underpin all our actions.