Download printable version
Cleaner x 2
Permanent post - Part time - 5 days a week (10 hours per week)
Term time only (plus 2 weeks during school holidays)
Salary: Band 2 (Christus Catholic Trust Thurrock Academies)
Point Range: 5 - 10 (£17,219 - £18,381) which will be pro-rata
Location: St Mary's Catholic Primary, Tilbury Essex
Starting as soon as possible
The Christus Catholic Trust seek to appoint two reliable, caring, conscientious and committed cleaner to join the team of ancillary staff at St Mary's Catholic Primary, Tilbury, Essex.
The ideal candidate will:
• be committed to ensure the academy is kept to its current high standards, ensuring that pupils and staff are
able to learn and work in a clean and welcoming environment.
• Undertake general cleaning duties, including: dusting, moping, cleaning toilets and communal areas
• Other cleaning duties as an when required
Information about the Academy
St Mary's Catholic Primary is located at Tilbury and is part of a multi academy trust (The Christus Catholic Trust), which currently has 5 primary schools. Currently catering for around 210 pupils, plus nursery. St Mary's is a single form entry located in the heart of a diverse community. The latest Ofsted Inspection rates them as a 'good' school.
The academy and The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
• a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals across the academy and Trust, who work together and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities.
• Ongoing training and support by the friendly team
• Well-motivated and enthusiastic children
• Very supportive Parents and Governors
• A culture of enjoyment and achievement
St Mary's Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date: 6th July 2020 by midday.
Interviews will be held on: tbc
Please ensure you download the CCT Application Form attach and email the Trust HR Manager on palomaGI@Christus.org.uk for the full application pack. Once you have completed all the forms, please email them back to: palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted