Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a motivated Early Years Teacher to cover maternity leave in our Nursery Class. Ideally the successful applicant will start in September 2020 to enable a handover with the role holder. The successful candidate will inspire our children and work in partnership with colleagues to further improve standards of learning and care.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- can challenge pupils and have high expectations of what they can achieve
- be a Good/Outstanding Classroom teacher
- be hard working, committed and flexible
- has excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills
- be able to bring vision, energy and enthusiasm to the post
- is creative and can inspire learning
- demonstrate a nurturing, engaging personality and a sense of humour
- the ability to work effectively as a member of the team
Closing Date for applications is midday Friday 10th July 2020.Please take care to complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Interviews will take place via online video conferencingon Friday 17th July 2020
Due to the present Covid-19 circumstances, visits to the school are currently not possible. Candidates are encouraged to explore the school website. We welcome any requests from candidates wishing to find out more about the school and can arrange a telephone call for this purpose, if required. Please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
King's Ford Infant School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Information about the School
Kings Ford Infant School and Nursery is committed to working with all those involved in children’s development and learning to provide a safe, caring, secure, stimulating and welcoming learning environment.
We value each individual and encourage them to do their best, respect each other and their beliefs, taking pride in everything they do.