Download printable version
NORTH ESSEX TEACHER TRAINING (NETT)
TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT TUTORS (1 x Primary, 1 x Secondary)
Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale
Flexible/Part time - 1.5 days per week (30% FTE)
Fixed Term Contract from 1st September 2020 until 31st August 2021
We are seeking two outstanding individuals to work in partnership with NETT staff and trainees to support trainee learning and progression on the NETT course.
There are two fixed term vacancies available: 1 x primary school, 1 x secondary school.
The fixed term contract is from 1st September 2020 until 31st August 2021.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Managing a specific group of trainees and their programmes to support successful completion of their studies
· Working with trainees on a one-one basis to monitor their progress through regular reviews
· Working closely with Programme Leaders to review SMART targets with individual trainees
· Supporting trainees to achieve high levels of retention, progress, achievement and progression
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
· A successful teaching record in the primary or secondary sector
· A thorough knowledge of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to use them effectively
· A broad understanding of the National Curriculum and assessment
· A current full UK driving Licence and have access to a vehicle
Why work for North Essex Teacher Training (NETT)?
We can offer you:
· A Competitive Salary
· Robust CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
· Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
· Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, and Cycle to Work Scheme
For additional information about the Trust and NETT, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk and www.nett.org.uk.
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 395. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, Friday 10th July 2020
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.