Download printable version
The Federation of Little Hallingbury and St Mary's Hatfield Broad Oak Primary Schools are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Schools Business Manager.
The role is 30 hours a week to be worked over 4 days (term time plus non pupil days) and is a fixed-term contract to 31st August 2021.
The actual salary is £17,392 to £19,614 (dependent on experience)
We are looking for someone who will:
· Work as part of the Senior Leadership Team providing strategic support to the Executive Headteachers and the Governing Body
· Provide professional leadership and management of office staff and caretakers across the Federation
· Have current knowledge and experience of working in finance and managing budgets in an education setting
· Be able to communicate effectively with staff and Governors
· Be organised, approachable and have excellent people skills
· Have experience of IT systems (SIMS, FMS and Microsoft Office)
· Be competent and efficient in all areas of HR and follow the procedures and policies of safe recruitment
· Manage the site and facilities across the schools (be able to drive between the schools)
· Understand and be compliant of the procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality and GDPR
We can offer:
· a supportive Senior Leadership Team, Governors and colleagues
· An inclusive school with fantastic children
· An environment where everyone is valued
Experience of working in a school environment is essential.
In these exceptional circumstances candidates are not able to visit the schools so we would advise you to look at the Federation website and email any questions that you may have to email@example.com
Information about the School
The federated schools of Little Hallingbury and St Mary's, Hatfield Broad Oak, are both popular and successful schools. We are situated on the Essex & Hertfordshire border and serve our local communities and beyond. Both schools are Voluntary Aided Church schools, sharing an ethos of excellent teaching and learning within a caring , happy, Christian community. The single governing body and executive Headteachers strive to maintain the individuality of both schools whilst working in partnership to constantly refresh and build on the successes of each individual school.