Download printable version
Hours Per Week: 30 hours per week term time only
Start date: September 2020
We are looking for a well organised and energetic Administrative Assistant, who will provide an excellent level of clerical and mainly welfare support to our friendly School, including some finance responsibilities.
The role will be stimulating and involve significant variety and challenge.
Candidates must be computer literate, have excellent communication skills and be confident, outgoing and self-motivated. An ability to relate well to a wide range of people is essential.
The successful applicant will have:
· An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and be computer literate
· The ability to work under pressure in an unpredictable setting
· Ability to relate well to parents, children, staff and visitors to the school
· A clear understanding for the need of discretion and confidentiality
· A willingness to learn and a desire to make a difference in the lives of our children
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Closing Date: 7th July 2020
Interview Date: 16th July 2020
For an informal, confidential discussion please contact the Joanne Chipperfield, Business Manager on 07740 482587 or email@example.com
All appointments are subject to Safer Recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.