Download printable version
We are looking for an Admin Assistant to start 1st September 2020.
35 hours per week - permanent contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30 hours = 35 hours a week
Term time, plus 2 weeks in the summer term.
Salary: Scale 4 point 6
Due to the retirement of our Admin Assistant, we are looking to recruit a competent and efficient replacement for our busy and friendly school office.
We are looking for someone who is :
Cheerful, energetic, flexible, outgoing, reliable.
The role will be stimulating and involve significant variety and challenge.
The successful candidate will be :
· Warm and welcoming, as a point of contact for parents, pupils and visitors
· Have excellent communication skills
· Use discretion and confidentiality
· Have excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
· Experience of reception work/school office work
· Knowledge of SIMS and FMS
· General understanding of the operation of a school
· Good organisational skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Support the school's vision, ethos and values
· Organised and able to meet tight deadlines working in a busy environment
· First aid trained or willing to undertake this training
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to Safer Recruitment procedures, including references, Enhanced DBS and medical check.
Visits to the school are welcome in accordance with social distancing restrictions, please contact Mrs Picton on 01277 651478.