Download printable version
KS2 Teacher with responsibility for co-ordinating English across the school.
Pay Scale MPS/UPS + TLR2B
Required - January 2021.
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced Class Teacher who can also take responsibility for co-ordinating English. This position is based at Powers Hall Academy, Witham.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
- Is creative and can inspire learning
- Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved and responsive pupils
Powers Hall Academy is a three form entry school on the outskirts of Witham, part of Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust. Powers Hall Academy is a very vibrant, busy community where teaching and learning is exciting, enthusiastic and effective. The positive atmosphere within our school is much commented on by visitors and reflects our aims and ethos. At the heart of this is our passionate belief in Inclusion and the Every Child Matters agenda.
Powers Hall Academy are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.