Download printable version
Berlesduna Academy Trust has an exciting opportunity for a Therapist to join the team.
The position is 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
Salary Scale 9, Point 29-33 Actual Salary £27,981-£31,329 per annum (FTE £32,638-£36,543)
Applications Close: 6th July 2020. Interviews to take place on 13th July 2020.
Berlesduna Academy Trust is based in Basildon and currently comprises eight primary schools as well as a Teacher Training Partnership and Autism Hub. The Trust is growing rapidly and is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic place to learn and work.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified therapist to join our growing therapy team. We welcome applicants from all therapy disciplines.
· be a qualified psychotherapist registered with the BABCP, or actively working towards accreditation and can evidence this.
· have a sound working knowledge of attachment, trauma and interpersonal neurobiology
· be an experienced therapist, with a minimum of 500 post qualification, supervised therapy hours
If successful you can expect:
· a warm, friendly, encouraging team of school based and centrally based staff
· structured support and supervision with regular team meetings
· a range of training and development opportunities
· a wide range of resources
Berlesduna is Trust that values and invests in staff, excellent training, development and planned career progression.
We advise a virtual visit to the Trust is made prior to application. Visits can be arranged by contacting Catharine Davis at HR@berlesduna.co.uk.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
The vision of the Berlesduna Academy Trust is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background.