Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust are seeking to appoint
Primary Teacher - KS2
1 Year Fixed-Term Contract, September 2020 - August 2021
Salary: Teachers Main Scale 1 - 6
NQT's welcome to apply
Based at Thameside Primary School, Manor Road, Grays Essex, RM17 6EF
Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.
All applicants must be able to:
- Demonstrate at least good classroom practice;
- Be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a passion for improvement
- Have good organisation and communication skills
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust can offer you:
- High quality induction and professional development
- Opportunities for cross phase work
- Secondments across the Trust
- Staff laptops with a Trust wide ICT system
- Wellbeing support and stress management
- Appraisal related incentives for 'Good' and 'Outstanding' teachers.
- We recognise continuous service from previous teaching employment
For an application form please visit our website at www.osborne.coop or alternatively email email@example.com
During this time visits to the school would not be possible, but a phone conversation with the Headteacher or member of the Senior Leadership Team can be arranged if you're interested. Please contact Abbie Stonehouse, Trust HR/Recruitment Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01375 648 901
Closing Date: 15th June 2020, Noon Interview Date: ASAP - via video conferencing link
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references
Information about the School
Thameside Primary is a rapidly expanding School which serves a diverse community. A commitment to equal oportunities and inclusion is essential.
Thameside is part of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust who have four primary schools.Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.