Download printable version
EYFS/Year 1 Teacher
This is a full time position, starting 1st September 2020.
This will be a one year contract initially but an extension may be possible and will be discussed with the successful candidate.
We are seeking applications from both experienced practitioners and NQTs to join our supportive team.
Do you have a real passion for Early Years' practice? Are you confident and motivated and keen to share expertise with others? If so, then we could be the school for you!
The successful candidate will also have a secure knowledge of KS1 and be able to plan effectively to teach a class of mixed EYFS and Year 1 children.
We are looking for a teacher who genuinely values teamwork, community support and most importantly, fantastic children!
You will need to:
• Be passionate about learning and dedicated to providing the best possible opportunities for pupils in your class;
• Be able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion;
• Put growth mind-set at the forefront of your role as a successful classroom practitioner;
• Be an excellent communicator at all levels;
• Have a sound understanding of child development.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils;
• An opportunity to work in a small and friendly, forward thinking team of professionals;
• Access to professional development;
• A wonderful learning environment with excellent resources;
• A 'GOOD' school as judged by Ofsted in March 2017.
Visits to the school are of course difficult at this present time, but a brief tour of school can be offered on either Monday 8th June at 4pm or Tuesday 9th June at 4pm (PPE must be worn). Please contact the school office on 01206 240880 to arrange a visit.
Closing date midday on Friday 12th June.
Interviews Tuesday 16th June - TBC if taking place in person or remotely.
Information about the School
At Holy Trinity, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care and expect all members of the school community to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to checks including an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Elaine Peaston-Jones, Office Manager for an appointment to view the school.