Download printable version
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our friendly midday team, ensuring that lunchtime is safe, healthy and enjoyable for our pupils.
A First Aid qualification would be an advantage, but training will be provided if necessary. 11.45am - 2.15pm 5 days a week, term time only, 38 weeks per year.
Key responsibilities for this post include:
· Securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of the pupils during the lunchtime break
· Supervision of pupils in the dining hall, playground areas and school premises
· Maintaining good order and discipline of pupils
Successful candidates will need to:
· be enthusiastic and caring individuals
· be calm, flexible team players who are able to work on their own initiative
· be enthusiastic about the children's individual talents and needs
At Shenfield St Mary's we want our children to have fun in their learning and our staff to enjoy working here. We have polite and well behaved children with positive attitudes to learning.
We will support you in your professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check, suitable references and a medical check.
IMPORTANT - Please visit our school website www.shenfieldstmarys.co.uk, and in particular our class pages to learn more about the school. At present, we cannot allow visitors, so request that you call the school office on 01277 221249 to find out more information about the school should you have any questions.
Information about the School
Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School is a two form entry full primary academy. As an outstanding school, we are proud to offer the pupils an all-round excellent education where each individual is safe, secure and valued in a Christian environment.