Download printable version
Woodham Ley Primary School, as part of Robus Multi Academy Trust, seeks a positive and creative colleague to join our team.
Applications are welcome from all teachers whether experienced or newly qualified. We are looking for someone who:
- Holds the interests of our children at the heart of the work that they do.
- Is able to work well with members of the school team and build excellent relationships with our families and wider community.
- Fosters and demonstrates a positive love for learning.
- Has high expectations of children's progress and conduct.
- Is proactive, organised and able to prioritise workload.
- What we can offer you:
· A friendly and supportive team working together with like-minded schools ensuring the best outcomes for everyone.
· Excellent opportunities for professional development within the school and across our Trust.
· Well behaved and hardworking pupils who deserve the best.
· An inclusive school which promotes achievement for all.
To find out more about our school please call the school office from Tuesday 2nd June on 01268 753652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our SLT team will get in contact with you. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Woodham Ley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.
Information about the School
Woodham Ley is a one form entry primary school, located in Benfleet, Essex. We are part of the Robus Multi Academy Trust.
The school is a bright and spacious building, with extensive grounds, including an excellent outdoor provision for the Early Years Department. In addition to the seven classrooms, there is an extended services hub and pre-school facility on site.
Woodham Ley is a friendly school with excellent, well behaved pupils. Our mission statement is to develop unique and ambitious children who make informed choices and are inspired to reach their greatest potential.