Download printable version
Required for September
NQT's & experienced teachers welcome
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated teacher to join our KS2 team. Ryedene is a very friendly school. We care for each other, we work together to raise aspirations and improve standards, we take the time to listen, we celebrate success and find many ways to be creative and have fun.
The successful candidate will:
* Be passionate about learning and committed to raising standards
* Be an excellent classroom teacher who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
* Be a strong teamplayer, with good communication skills
* Have a desire to improve themselves in terms of skills, knowledge and experience
* Enjoy taking an active role in the work and development of the school
We are able to offer:
* A welcoming school community
* Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
* A fantastic supportive team who are dedicated in making a difference
* Many opportunities for personal and professional development
* A Commitment to a work life balance - including dedicated leadership time, non-contact professional development and enrichment days.
If you are interested in joining us, we are keen to meet you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Jane Fisher Office Manager for further details or to arrange a visit.
As a School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment will be subject to a DBS check, medical checks and satisfactory references.