Download printable version
Position: Administrative Assistant - PART TIME
Salary: Thurrock Band A Points TLW - 4
(£17,418 - £18,870 FTE)
(£11,193 - £12,083 Actual)
Hours Per Week: 27.5 hours per week term time only (07:30 - 13:00)
Start date: September 2020 - An early start may be available
We are looking for a well organised and energetic Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, who will provide an excellent level of clerical and welfare support to the School, including some finance responsibilities.
The role will be stimulating and involve significant variety and challenge. Candidates must be computer literate, have excellent communication skills and be confident, outgoing and self-motivated. An ability to relate well to a wide range of people is essential.
The successful applicant will have:
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and be computer literate
- The ability to work under pressure in an unpredictable setting
- Ability to relate well to parents, children, staff and visitors to the school
- A clear understanding for the need of discretion and confidentiality
- A willingness to learn and a desire to make a difference in the lives of our children
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Closing Date: Midday Thursday 18th June 2020
Interview Date: Monday 22nd June 2020 - Due to Covid 19 restrictions interviews will take place remotely
To apply please go to www.dilkesacademy.org.uk, www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk or www.teachinginthurrock.co.uk. For an informal, confidential discussion please contact the Bursar via on email admin.DA@catrust.org.uk
All appointments are subject to Safer Recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.