Download printable version
Permanent/Full time post
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Christus Catholic Trust Thurrock Academies) (£25,543 - £36,787)
Location: St Mary's Catholic Primary, Tilbury Essex
Starting September 2020/ early start may be possible
The Christus Catholic Trust seek to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join the caring and dedicated team at St Mary's Catholic Primary, Tilbury, Essex.
We consider that changing our children's lives for the better is central to our vision and want others with the same mindset to join us.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a strong personal drive to succeed, with a passion, creativity and commitment to teaching
· Be actively supported of the Catholic ethos of our academy and Trust
· Be able to form high quality professional relationships with all staff, pupils and stakeholders demonstrating excellent communication and inter- personal skills
· Demonstrate a nurturing and engaging personality and a sense of humour
· Show high expectations and a strong commitment to raising pupil achievements
Information about the Academy
St Mary's Catholic Primary is located at Tilbury and is part of a multi academy trust (The Christus Catholic Trust), which currently has 5 primary schools. Currently catering for around 210 pupils, plus nursery. St Mary's is a single form entry located in the heart of a diverse community. The latest Ofsted Inspection rates them as a 'good' school.
St Mary's can offer:
· A friendly, good humoured and supportive team of staff
· A lovely, well-resourced school with delightful children who are happy and engaged
· A strong and supportive team with well-structured and organised systems and procedures in place
· A bespoke CPD package which will support you in your career development
· The opportunity to be outward facing and work with other schools through our Trust and more widely
· Career development potential within the Christus Catholic Trust
The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
· a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals across the academy and Trust, who work together and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities.
St Mary's Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date: Friday, 5th June 2020 by midday.
Interviews will be held on: w/c Monday, 8th June 2020
For an application pack please contact the Trust HR Manager on palomaGI@Christus.org.uk. A completed application form and all other related documents should be sent by email to: palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
If you experience any difficulties downloading the forms, please contact the above email address and you will be emailed the application pack.
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted