Download printable version
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2020
TEACHER OF MUSIC - MPR
Beauchamps High School is seeking an outstanding and inspirational teacher of Music. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching Music and will be able to motivate, inspire and challenge students to achieve high academic standards. Applications are invited from newly qualified teachers.
Ideal candidates will:
· demonstrate a commitment to setting high standards
· have experience of using Music Technology
· be determined to make a significant contribution and assist with the organisation of the extra-curricular program of the department
In this role, you will:
· be responsible for delivering all the curriculum 'Music' across all key stages
· work closely with the performing arts department to put on extra curriculum shows and concerts
· build and develop a thriving Music department
Beauchamps High School is an OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' 11-18 school; the leadership team has an ethos dedicated to promoting progression and success for both staff and pupils alike. The school prides itself on being a positive working environment where individuals are supportive of one another at all times. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team who encourage everyone to achieve their best and beyond.
To apply, please download an application pack and form from our website (www.beauchamps.essex.sch.uk) or the ECC vacancies website, or contact the school for a pack by phone or email. Application is by application form only - CVs will not be accepted (refer to separate "Guidance Notes for Applicants" document).
Beauchamps High School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 26 May 2020 at midday.