Download printable version
Class Teacher - NQTs welcome to apply
Hilltop Infant School seeks applications from candidates who have the potential to become outstanding. We welcome applications from you if you have integrity, creativity, stamina and promise for this rewarding role. We are a friendly school, with a family atmosphere. Hilltop provides a wide and rich curriculum, including forest schools.
Hilltop Infants is an academy belonging to the HEARTS Academy Trust. The school has a highly inclusive ethos and provides a broad and enriched education for its pupils We have a highly skilled staff who prioritise the support of their colleagues as well as having very high aspirations for their pupils.
The Trust has an innovative pay policy, which rewards outstanding teachers with an accelerated pay progression.
Our staff survey in 2020 said:
97% of staff are happy at work
73% of staff said their workload had reduced from last year
95% of staff said they are helped and supported by their colleagues
98% of staff are happy to talk with their line manager
If you want to work for an organisation that has its children at its heart, then this vacancy could be for you. See a video of what it's like working at a HEARTS school at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk/careers
- committed to educational excellence?
- passionate about learning?
- dedicated to your chosen profession?
- aiming to move forward in your career quickly?
- understand the importance of emotional and social well-being?
- professional and responsive?
- willing to do whatever it takes to ensure an outstanding education for the community that you serve?
- able to share the strong values of the HEARTS Trust?
The school can offer:
- highly skilled staff who will support you and help you to develop quickly
- professional development opportunities across the Trust and in schools that we partner
- wonderful pupils and families
- highly committed local advisory board and trustees who support and lead the school in its values and development
- a warm and friendly team who work together
- a service driven ethos with a focus on pupils' outcomes
We will close this vacancy early if sufficient applications to shortlist are received, therefore we advise applicants to apply early. Visits to Hilltop Infant School are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the Resources Manager, Vikki Adkins. The school has good transport links to the A13, A127, local bus routes and the London-Liverpool Street train line.
Information about the School
Hilltop Infant School is an outstanding school that has children at the heart. We are well served by transport links and are close to major road networks.
The HEARTS Academy Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar consists of 184 contact days, 5 non-pupil days and high quality additional continuous professional development for the equivalent of 6 days.
Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check, prohibition from teaching check and references prior to interview.
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk