Download printable version
KS2 Teacher - Maternity cover from 1st September 2020
Hilltop Junior School is seeking a full time teacher to cover maternity leave at our friendly school.
Hilltop Junior School is part of HEARTS Academy Trust. The school has a highly inclusive ethos and provides a broad and enriched education for its pupils. We have a highly skilled staff who prioritise the support of their colleagues as well as having very high aspirations for their pupils. HEARTS Academy Trust has an innovative pay policy that rewards the accelerated progress of outstanding teachers. The successful candidate will have opportunities for subject leadership.
Our staff survey in 2020 said:
97% of staff are happy at work
73% of staff said their workload had reduced from last year
95% of staff said they are helped and supported by their colleagues
98% of staff are happy to talk with their line manager
If you want to work for an organisation that has its children at its heart, then this vacancy could be for you. See a video of what it's like working at a HEARTS school at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk/careers
- committed to educational excellence?
- passionate about learning?
- dedicated to your chosen profession?
- aiming to move forward in your career quickly?
- understanding of children's emotional and social well-being?
- professional and responsive?
- willing to do whatever it takes to ensure an outstanding education for the community that you serve?
- able to share the strong values of the HEARTS Trust?
The school can offer:
- highly skilled staff who will support you and help you to develop quickly
- professional development opportunities across the Trust and in schools that we partner
- wonderful pupils and families
- highly committed Local Advisory Board and Trustees who support and lead the school in its values and development
- a warm and friendly team who work together
- a service driven ethos with a focus on pupils' outcomes
Hilltop Junior School is an aspiring school that puts children first. We may close this vacancy early if we recieve enough quality applicants to shortlist; therefore please do not delay applying.
Information about the School
Hilltop Juniors is a school that puts children first. We are well served by transport links and are close to major road networks.
The Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar consists of 184 contact days, 5 non-pupil days and high quality additional continuous professional development for the equivalent of 6 days.
The Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check, prohibited from teaching check and references. References are taken up prior to interview.
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk.