Download printable version
St Michael's School is a two form entry Church of England School, currently rated by Ofsted as Outstanding. We are looking for an excellent class teacher to join our teaching staff from September 2020. Our aim is to create a welcoming and supportive ethos within our school for both staff and pupils. Applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcomed.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for developing children's learning, is forward thinking and open to new ideas.
- has high expectations both of themselves and the children in their care.
- is committed to becoming part of a friendly and supportive team.
- is hard working, conscientious and resilient.
- is able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
- has an open minded, flexible and creative approach to teaching.
- has a good sense of humour.
- will support and contribute to the Christian ethos of our school.
There is flexibility in what Phase / Year group this will be and can be discussed at interview. This will need to take place via a video conference or two, with supporting documentation such as sample plans, feedback examples etc provided electronically.
Visits to our school are normally welcomed and encouraged, but in the current climate, this is not possible therefore we would highly recommend potential candidates have a look at our websitehttp://www.stmichaelsbraintree.co.uk/ to gain a flavour of who we are and also call to talk to myself.
Please contactAndrew Cumpstey for further details (01376 344866 or email@example.com).
St Michael's School is committed to inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all of our staff to share in this. Appointments are made subject to satisfactory references, DBS and medical checks.