Download printable version
Phase Leader required for September 2020
Salary: Main Pay Scale/UPS +£4661 TLR
Maple Grove Primary School are looking for a strong (good plus) teacher to strengthen the leadership profile of the school and are thus advertising for a Phase Leader TLR2b role.Responsibility will be linked to development needs of the phase in the school and will focus on targeted year/vulnerable year groups (this focus can change depending on the needs of the school).
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Consistently good plus teaching
- Role model of LAT pedagogies
- Leadership aptitude
- Professional attitude
- Capacity to lead a specific area of school development
We can offer you:
- career progression and leadership opportunities
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- a dynamic and dedicated and lively team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- enthusiastic, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- an exciting opportunity to join the Lion Education Trust, a forward looking and innovative Multi Academy Trust
Maple Grove Primary School is a warm friendly school team, with wonderful children and supportive parents. Children are motivated to learn, and deserve the best that we can give them. Teachers are all supported in their ongoing CPD through quality support from the Lion Academy Trust team. We would love to have a motivated, passionate and hardworking teacher join us, willing to give their best for the children and keen to be developed further in their teaching practice.
The Trust/School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
Due to the current situation around social distancing visits to the school are not possible. However if you would like further information about the role or would like to discuss the position with our Head Teacher, Mr Dan Lough, please email email@example.com who will be able to arrange this for you.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.