Download printable version
Pay Range Grade B £7,818 - £9,008 (pro-rata)
Position Start Date September 2020
Contract Type Part time, 17.5 hours a week mornings only, term time (37 weeks a year)
Contract Term Permanent
Application Close 15th June 2020
Date of Interviews Week commencing 22th June 2020
Why Deneholm Primary School?
Deneholm Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint a highly effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. We are an Ofsted Good school with pupil's behaviour being noted as a positive "Pupils behave in an exemplary manner in classrooms and around school. They are polite, courteous and well mannered." Ofsted 2018
· be experienced in working with primary aged pupils.
· be confident to deliver small group interventions
· have the ability to create positive learning environments
· have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
· have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
· have a strong and caring personality and is calm, patient and firm
· have good organisation and communication skills
· will be committed to providing a 'child-centred nurturing' ethos, collaborative team-work and flexible working
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
· Competitive salaries
· Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
· Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
· Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
· Becoming part of a growing organisation
· A health and wellbeing package
· A two week October half term
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. To speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.