Download printable version
Part Time Learning Support Assistant
Scale 3 points 4-5
Term Time 38 Weeks
30 hours per week
Working Pattern: 8.45am to 3.15pm Monday to Friday with ½ hour lunch
Permanent Contract to start September 2020.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and hard-working team. SEND experience would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will have the skills and flexibility to work across KS1& KS2.
Successful candidates eligible to be shortlisted for interview will:
· Have relevant work experience and confidence to deal with social, emotional and behaviour issues.
· Provide good evidence that their knowledge and abilities are closely matched to the person specification.
· Be ambitious and committed to high achievement for pupils and themselves.
· Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children.
· Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
· Enjoy taking an active role in the work and development of the school.
In return we can offer:
· Wonderful children who are well behaved and keen to learn.
· A friendly team of colleagues who work collaboratively across the school.
· A caring ethos where everyone is valued and supportive parents and governors.
· A well resourced school with excellent facilities.
· A strong commitment to supporting your personal and professional development.
Tours: Due to current circumstances, please telephone the school on a Monday or Friday for a chat with the Head/Deputy. They will let you know if tours are available.
Friar's Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS & references.
Closing date: Sunday 31st May 2020 (midnight)
Interviews: Tuesday 9th June 2020