Download printable version
We are Happy to Talk Flexible Working
Pay Range Grade B = £11,727 - £13,512
Position Start Date September 2020
Contract Type Part time - 26 hours & 15 minutes per week, term time (37 weeks a year)
Contract Term Permanent.
Application Close Sunday 24th May
Date of Interviews Week commencing Monday 25th May
Why Chadwell St Mary Primary School?
Chadwell St Mary Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint an effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. They will support the delivery of high quality learning experiences within Early Years Foundation Stage. The successful applicant must be able to work with small groups and support the class teacher with any classsroom duties that may be required. We are an Ofsted Good school with effectiveness of leadership and management being noted as a strength "The executive Headteacher and head of school lead the school's work with resolve and determination. They have established a culture of aspiration for pupils' learning and behaviour. All members of staff who responded to Ofsted's online survey say they are proud to work at the school." Ofsted May 2019
· be experienced in working with children in EYFS
· be confident to deliver small group interventions
· have the ability to create positive learning environments
· have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
· have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
· have a strong and caring personality and is calm, patient and firm
· have good organisation and communication skills
· will be committed to providing a 'child-centred nurturing' ethos, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
· Competitive salaries
· Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
· Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
· Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
· Becoming part of a growing organisation
· A health and wellbeing package
· A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email email@example.com
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Information about the School
We are a happy, vibrant school, which you will clearly see when you visit, but we expect you to commit to developing the school’s excellent learning environment further to be the heart of a learning community.
Our pupils are well-behaved and enjoy their time in school. The staff team works closely together- getting to know all of our families well.
Chadwell St Mary Primary is a member of South West Essex Community Education Trust, along with William Edwards School, Stifford Clays Primary and Deneholm Primary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is required for appointment to this post.