Download printable version
We are looking to appoint two enthusiastic, motivated and effective Learning Support Assistants, one part-time and one full-time. The successful candidates will become part of our friendly and hard-working team which is dedicated to ensuring our children learn well and are well cared for.You will need :
- to demonstrate competence in supporting students within a learning environment to encourage them to achieve and make good progress.
- to be flexible and have excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- a commitment to meeting the needs of all pupils
- an ability to work on your own initiative
The type of interview will be dependent on the current situation during the outbreak of Coronavirus. Please contact our Office manager, Jane Fisher on 01268 559291, for any further details.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical checks.