Download printable version
We are looking for someone to come and join our happy team as a midday assistant.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a calm and positive manner
· Be flexible, patient and well organised
· Use their initiative but also work as part of a team
· Be able to maintain a safe working environment
· Be fair, caring and have a sense of humour
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to lead and support playground games when required.
The post is part-time time, term-time only, seven and a half hours a week - ninety minutes a day. The hours of work are from 11:45 -13:15.
Scale 2 point 2-3 (£9.18 - £9.36 per hour)
Please see attached job and person specifications and covering letter, from our headteacher designate. Applications must be submitted on line at www.essexschooljobs.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our children and all staff share this commitment. This post will be subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure, suitable references and a pre-employment medical check.
Information about the School
We are a small village school and have a rural location just twenty minutes from Colchester. We are an academy with the Vine Schools Trust and so have the support of the trust and of the diocese.