Download printable version
CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED STARTING SEPTEMBER 2020
Perryfields Junior School is looking to appoint a committed, outstanding classroom practitioner who is passionate about learning to work afternoons only in a job share. We have a very friendly staff team who are all keen to provide their best for the children. Come and join us!
The successful candidate will be:
· an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher with high expectations.
· motivated and able to engage with other professionals to reach high standards and enrich the curriculum.
· creative, open and flexible to new ideas.
· experienced in teaching in KS2.
In return we offer:
· the support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
· a school that values and celebrates cultural diversity.
· excellent professional development opportunities.
· a supportive and friendly community.
Visits from prospective candidates are not permitted at the current time. For further information regarding this position please contact the school office on 01245 250781.