Download printable version
Alresford Primary is a 'Good' school (Ofsted Feb 2018) with 184 children currently on role. We have recently undergone an expansion, resulting in us now being a one form entry school (September 2019). We are steadily growing to a capacity of 210. Our children are polite, inquisitive and excited to learn and we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic fulltime teacher to take these amazing children into the next chapter of their educational career. We have a wonderful, supportive team and real family feel at Alresford. Applications are very much welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
The successful candidate will be a passionate teacher who will embrace moving our growing, friendly school to outstanding. The position will be in KS2 with regular PPA and ,if applicable, NQT time.
The successful candidate will:
· Have the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
· Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
· Is caring, enthusiastic and creative
· Is organised, flexible and able to work on their own initiative
· Work well with others and have excellent communication skills
· Be a positive role model for all pupils
We are able to offer:
· A friendly, welcoming school with a family atmosphere and strong community links
· Polite, well behaved children, who are eager to learn
· A happy and supportive team
· Professional development support and opportunities
Due to the current climate, visits to the school are not possible. However, a telephone conversation with our Headteacher, Miss Dukelow, is strongly encouraged to enable potential candidates to find out more about our school and the position.
To organise an opportunity to discuss this position in greater detail please either call the school office on 01206 822731 or email email@example.com.
Interviews will be held week beginning 11th May. If schools are not open by this time, interviews and task will be done virtually online.
Alresford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.