Download printable version
Teacher of Computer Science/ICT (the ability to offer other subject areas is desirable)
Fulltime or Part-time - MPR/UPR (salary negotiable) Suitable for NQT or RQT
Required September 2020
The North Essex Multi-Academy Trust was established in September 2013 and currently consists of two secondary schools, a Sixth Form College, a primary school and an infant school.
The position will be at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead.
"A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted.
The Academy has achieved Positive Progress 8 scores for the past several years and is in a strong position to improve further.
The post is suitable for experienced teachers or a NQT seeking their first post.
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking and continually improving Department
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Subject Leader to enthuse students about Computer Science and ICT within an ambitious Department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Computer Science and ICT curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Computer Science and ICT in transforming students' skills, aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Computer Science and ICT teacher.
- Support for SLE accreditation for suitable candidate.
- Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
- Allocated well-equipped teaching room with interactive whiteboard and visualiser.