Download printable version
KS2Teacher - Maternity Cover
The HERA Primary Academy Trust is looking to recruit a skilled teacher to cover maternity leave in KS2 at Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School, from September 2020.
There may be the opportunity for a job share role at the end of the maternity leave period.
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School opened in 2015, became an academy in 2017 and received a 'Good' judgement from Ofsted in January 2020.
The school offers:
- a supportive team of energetic, passionate teachers
- motivated, hardworking and proud pupils
- an ambitious curriculum that meets the needs of the local community
- clear, embedded values that forms the basis ofall we do
- a wide range of CPD, coaching and wellbeing opportunities
The school is looking for:
- an inspirational teacher who has high expectations of pupils, colleagues and themselves
- a teacher who thrives when working in a team
- someone committed to SMSC and children's social and emotional needs
- someone who will model our values of passion, integrity, respect, aspiration and resilience
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Amanda Burrells on 01245 354134.
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk .
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.http://www.heraacademy.co.uk/