Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust wishes to appoint a
Class Teacher - EYFS
At: Little Thurrock Primary School, Rectory Road, Grays, Essex RM17 5SW
Required: September 2020 Pay Scale: TMS
Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply
Do you want to be part of our journey to excellence? Do you want opportunities to develop your teaching?
We are looking for aspirational teachers for our Early Years department. We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates as Early Years Class Teachers at Little Thurrock Primary School, which is a member of The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust.
Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other.
We're looking for you if you can:
· Engage and motivate children in the classroom;
· Use curriculum knowledge and understand how young children learn to teach and assess effectively;
· Inspire trust and confidence in children and colleagues;
· Collaborate with others and work successfully as part of a team;
· Promote the learning priorities of the School Development Plan.
What we can offer you:
· Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
· Supportive colleagues and a warm school community;
·Training opportunities through our membership of The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust as well as recognising Continuous Service
. A full Continuous Professional Development programme - bespoke to your particular role and career path;
For additional information about The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust, please visit our website www.osborne.coop.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the School Office / Head teacher on 01375 373585
Email: HR@osborne.coop Telephone: 01375 648944
Closing date: 20.4. 2020 Interview Date: 22.4.2020
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.