Download printable version
Teacher of Design Technology
Main/Upper Pay Range
Required: September 2020
Full time hours
This role is suitable for an NQT
From September 2020 we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably qualified design technology teacher, who will enjoy working in a school that values and delivers excellent professional development. The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their passion for the subject, and have a firm belief in the potential of all students. Food, product design and construction would be an advantage.
We can offer you:
· A dedicated and experienced hardworking team of staff
· Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
· The opportunity to develop within a highly effective multi academy trust
You will need to:
· Be able to teach across all Key Stages, ideally product design/construction and food.
· Possess good behaviour management skills, working and understanding the key Health & Safety requirements within the design technology environments
· Be a good and effective communicator at all levels
· Be open minded, creative and inspirational in your style of teaching
· Commit to working collaboratively with colleagues and students
· Utilise a variety of teaching methods and ensure that your lessons are engaging at all levels
Applications are welcome from experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or newly qualified teachers who are starting on their career path. For anyone considering returning to teaching you will be fully supported back into the classroom. We offer excellent NQT support including a bespoke programme of training and mentors.
For further information please contact Angie Roberts, HR Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org