Download printable version
Thameside Primary School
Wishes to appoint a
Required:- September 2020 - 1 year Fixed Term Contract until 31.8.2021
Band 4 Point 15
Mon - Fri 8.50am - 4.30pm -(1 hour UNPAID break) Term Time Only
Actual Salary: £ 14,998.72
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust wishes to appoint a reliable, flexible and enthusiastic person to promote PE, school sport and physical activity to raise attainment. The successful candidate will support colleagues in the delivery of collaborative teaching and learning within and beyond the curriculum. Experience of working with pupils in an education setting is essential. We can offer you a friendly and welcoming school community, with well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils, excellent support and training opportunities and a supportive and well-resourced school
If you are known for your ability to:
· Work on your own initiative and within a team;
· Enable the children to be the best that they can be
· Motivate, engage and share your passion for sports
and you want to broaden your experience by working as part of a friendly and dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic children who are eager and ready to learn.
· Strong values that are the core of all that we do.
· Supportive teachers, parents and governors who are committed to the school.
· A positive and supportive learning environment that promotes continual professional development.
· A friendly, welcoming team both within the school and as part of the Bridge Academy Trust
All candidates are expected to have GCSE English and Maths Grade C or equivalent. A graduate is desirable
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and warmly welcomed. This can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01375 372 188
For further information and an application form email HR@osborne.coop or telephone 01375 648944
Closing date: Friday 3rd April 2020
Information about the School
Thameside Primary is a rapidly expanding School which serves a diverse community. A commitment to equal oportunities and inclusion is essential.
Thameside is part of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust who have four primary schools.Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.