Download printable version
Barnes Farm Infant School
Pay Band - Main Scale 1 to 6
Barnes Farm Infant School is a three form entry infant school in the heart of Chelmer Village. In July 2018 we became an Academy as part of the Chelmsford Learning Partnership.
We require a qualified class teacher to join our enthusiastic team from September. The successful candidate will have high expectations and be committed to providing the very best opportunities so that all children will achieve their potential. We would welcome applications from experienced teachers as well as NQT's.
· Are an excellent classroom practitioner who is capable of demonstrating high standards of teaching and learning.
· Will put the children at the heart of everything that you do
· Is dedicated, motivated, reflective, and determined to succeed
· Can excite, inspire and motivate pupils and staff
· Is open to new ideas and approaches
· Is resilient and prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference to our children
· Are a team player who wants to contribute to the life of our school
· Can be innovative in planning learning and enthusiastic in delivery
· Have excellent communication skills.
We can offer:
· Well behaved, happy, motivated children
· A friendly, committed, supportive team of colleagues
· Regular non-contact time
· A commitment to your continued professional development
· A supportive and committed governing body
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further details.
Closing Date: 14th April 2020
Interviews: 21st April 2020
Information about the School
Barnes Farm Infant School is a school for 4 -7 year old children in Chelmsford, Essex. We have a wonderful team of staff, active and informed governors and supportive families who all help the children to be safe and happy and to make exceptional progress. It is our aim to make sure that all members of our school community are supported and feel included and valued.
The children are divided into classes according to age. Children will progress through the National Curriculum on an individual basis with appropriate individual educational plans being provided for children with special educational needs and for gifted and talented pupils.