Download printable version
We have a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team at Saint Andrew's C of E Primary School. Required for September 2020.
We will be delighted to hear from you if you are:
· passionate about learning and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons;
· someone who believes in learning without limits and that every child can succeed;
· a strong team member who works well with other staff and members of the school community;
· able to maintain a calm, purposeful working environment built on mutual respect;
· able to forge and maintain positive relationships with our children and their families;
· excited by the opportunity to be innovative and to learn from educational research
We can offer you:
· a welcoming staff team
· friendly, hard-working and well-mannered children
· a beautiful, calm school environment and forest school area.
· excellent CPD at school and trust level.
Saint Andrew's C of E Primary is a warm and welcoming school in which we are fortunate to educate kind, considerate and happy children. Personal development is a strength of the academy, and as a church school, we maintain a strong focus on Christian values. We are part of the collaborative Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools' Trust. Whilst visits to our friendly school are always warmly welcomed and actively encouraged, under current circumstances this will not be possible. Please contact us if you would like a copy of our prospectus. Some of the children we have in school are currently working on producing a video tour which we would also love to send to any interested applicants.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and our school, please visit www.st-andrewsprisch-weeley.co.uk. School visits can be arranged via the school office on 01255830234. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details regarding the position or to submit your application.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances and the successful candidate will be subject to the Vine Trust Probation cycle.