Download printable version
We are looking for a class teacher to join our fantastic team from September. We are happy to accept applications from MPS and UQT candidates depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive, creative and skilled team that places children at the heart of all that we do.
-Be an excellent KS2 practitioner
- Believe in a wide, creative, engaging curriculum
- Be passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all children thrive
- Be a team-player
- Be committed to the well being, happiness and progress of every child
- Want to experience and contribute to the Christian character of our school
In return we can offer:
- A supportive leadership team
- Pupils who enjoy learning and coming to school
- Close links with our parish church
-The opportunity to be joining us at a key time in our journey where curriculum re-design and policy are all focused around our new vision and ethos.
-PPA time with other teachers in parallel classes so that you can plan, laugh and eat cakes together!
Usually visits to the school would be warmly welcomed and encouraged. However during these unprecended times, you are instead welcome to have a virtual tour with the Headteacher or emaildirectly if you have any specific questions about the role.
The Governors and staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS clearance.
Applicants should be supportive of our Christian ethos.
Information about the School
Great Clacton Church of England Junior School is a member of The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust.
This is a 2 form entry junior school with bulge classes in current year 3 and 4 classes
Rated good by Ofsted and SIAMS in 2016. We have great relationships the parish of with St Johns and St Marks and work closely with local and MAT schools.