Download printable version
Bournes Green Infant is a two form entry school, part of the Southend East Community Academy Trust. We are a caring school with wonderful children who love to learn. Our staff members are extremely dedicated, friendly and very supportive of each other. We can offer you the support of a committed team of staff and governors as well as children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time permanent teaching position at Bournes Green Infant School. We are seeking to appoint a committed and creative classroom teacher who is passionate about learning, to teach in either Reception or Key Stage 1. You will have the ability to inspire, engage and motivate our pupils to do their very best. Our pupils are looking for an enthusiastic teacher with high expectations, who makes learning fun.
For the right candidate, this job includes the possibility of a leadership role, taking the lead for English across the school.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Gerard, School Office Team Leader. Call 01702 587099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy Committee is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical clearance, Enhanced DBS and Childcare Disqualification Declaration.
The school offers:
· a supportive team
· motivated, hardworking pupils
· an ambitious curriculum that meets the needs of the local community
· clear, embedded values that forms the basis of all we do
· a wide range of CPD, coaching and wellbeing opportunities
The school is looking for:
· an enthusiastic, inspirational teacher who has high expectations of pupils, colleagues and themselves.
· a good communicator who can support, manage and motivate colleagues
· a passion for the teaching of reading and writing and a vision for leading this across the school
· someone committed to SMSC and children's social and emotional needs