Download printable version
Honywood Pre-School - Pre-School Leader
Requiredfrom June 2020
£17,677 per annum actual salary
38 weeks per year, 37.5 hours per week (5.1 weeks paid annual leave)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pre-School Leader to join our highly successful and friendly team at Honywood School.
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated individual, keen to help shape the future of our provision.
● A high achieving Pre-School with an 'Outstanding' judgement from OFSTED (February 2015)
● A friendly working environment in a small Pre-School that has strong community links
● An interesting and varied range of duties and activities, including swimming, Forest School and our allotment
● Ongoing support and training
You will need:
● Minimum of Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
● Required NVQ Level 3
● Experience in leadership roles in early years' settings, and SEND experience desirable.
We are looking for someone who will:
● Work with the Leadership Team to help shape the future of the Pre-School
● Embrace our Pre-School aims and values in partnership with others
● Effectively plan sessions and provide a challenging curriculum for our children
● Demonstrate excellent communication skills to work in partnership with children, parents and Pre-School staff
● Participate in all Pre-School activities including Swimming, Forest School and the Pre-School allotment where necessary
● Help us to share with the children and parents our belief in the ability of all children to achieve more
● Have excellent IT skills
For an application form or to organise a pre-application visit, contact Louise Hazell-Young (HR Officer), Honywood School, Westfield Drive, Coggeshall, Essex CO6 1PZ (tel: 01376 564707).
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 1st April 2020