Download printable version
Class Teacher MPR
Required Autumn Term 2020 (possibly earlier)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic teacher in our large three-from entry Junior School. If you have a passion for making a difference in children's lives and would like to work within a professionally collaborative and reflective environment, we have a full time permanent position. This position will be suitable for experienced teachers seeking career progression.
The successful candidate will:
· Have excellent classroom practice and the knowledge and ability to apply a range of pedagogical strategies to promote and support pupil achievement
· Be able to challenge and support children of all abilities across the curriculum
· Demonstrate a passion for the learning and development of all members of our school community
· Have high expectations of themselves, colleagues and children
· Be able to work effectively in a team
· Be committed to the belief that everyone can succeed
· Have experience in upper KS2
We can offer you:
· A supportive working environment
· Friendly and polite children who are keen to learn
· A dedicated team of staff and governors and good support at all levels
· The freedom to be creative within a broad and balanced curriculum
· Professional development to further your career including cross-school working
Visits to the school are actively encouraged (if we are open!) Please contact the school office on 01376 326739 (or by email firstname.lastname@example.org should the school be closed) to make an appointment with Mr Justin Wrench, the Headteacher.
Please note the school may close applications early should a suitable candidate apply
Information about the School
Great Bradfords Junior School is a large established junior school with three classes in each year group (Years 3 – 6). The school attracts pupils from a wide area well beyond its catchment, which reflects our popularity and the high regard the wider community has for the school. We are committed to achieving the very best for our pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment will require an enhanced DBS check, medical checks and two satisfactory references.