Download printable version
Personal Assistant to the Headteacher
Required September 2020
Salary: Scale 8 (range pt 25 - 28, £28,785.00 - £31,371.00) plus outer fringe allowance of £609.00
Working 52.14 weeks per year (holiday entitlement 25 days), Monday to Friday 8.00am until 4.00pm
De La Salle School is a thriving, oversubscribed, fully comprehensive and inclusive 11-16 school.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, efficient and experienced Personal Assistant to our Headteacher. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, professional, hardworking and highly organised. Ideally, you will have had previous office and/or school experience and be proficient in using software such as Microsoft packages,
The ideal candidate will:
· Have experience of working in a fast paced office environment, preferably within a school.
· Display a professional and confident attitude, drive and enthusiasm to support the Headteacher and the school's Senior Leadership Team.
· Have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
· Be proficient in the use of IT packages, preferably with a knowledge of SIMS.
· Be a successful team player with the ability to manage positive relationships with all stakeholders.
· Be flexible, able to work on own initiative with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
· Show initiative and discretion with an excellent understanding of handling sensitive and confidential information.
· Have experience in all aspects of recruitment
· Have the ability to compile and update employee records, manually and computerised ensuring all necessary pre-employment checks are completed.
Closing date: Tuesday 31st of March
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check and references.