Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a Catering Manager to prepare delicious home cooked food for our pupils. We are currently undergoing expansion and this is an exciting time to be joining Warley Primary School.
Your role will include:
· Planning, preparing and presenting all food in line with Statutory Regulations and School Food Standards;
· Ensuring that methods of preparation and presentation comply with currently recognised catering standards and food safety legislation;
· Managing a small team including ensuring effective Performance Management;
· Responsibility for ordering food supplies and stock control labelling and rotation;
· Ensuring prompt service of all meals;
· Ensuring the school kitchen is well maintained and cleaned regularly.
Candidates will have an awareness of and experience dealing with:
· Completing monitoring and food temperature records;
· Managing a daily cleaning checklist;
· Cross contamination and allergen management;
· Menu planning and compliance;
· Health and safety in food hygiene.
Post will be 7.30am - 2.30 pm Monday to Friday, term time only.
Warley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.