Download printable version
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a class teacher with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team. NQT's are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate to join our friendly team will:
· Be a dedicated, inspiring teacher with drive and enthusiasm
· Have good/outstanding teaching
· Work with all stakeholders to raise achievement
· Have a sound understanding of the curriculum and the importance of assessment
· Have a positive attitude to change and innovation
· Be a team player who is friendly, positive and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
· Be a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school
In return we can offer:
· Enthusiastic and motivated children
· A whole team approach to education
· An inclusive approach to education centring on the whole child
· The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
Appointment will be subject to references, DBS and medical clearance.
Visits to the school are welcome.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON THE CATHOLIC EDUCATION SERVICE FORM. Available on the Essex County Council Website, (www.essexschooljobs.co.uk) St. Helen's Website (st-helens.southend.sch.uk) or direct from the school. Please ensure you complete and return all forms. It is very important that your personal statement relates to the person specification. Email addresses for your referees help us to speed up your application. Many thanks.
Information about the School
St. Helen's Catholic Primary is a multi-cultural school in Westcliff on Sea, Essex. St. Helen’s has recently become an Academy and are part of the Assisi Catholic Trust.
Our school has been expanding over the last few years to a two form entry school.